As I sat listening to Wayne's patients, friends and family speak of him at his Memorial Service, I came to realize just how very special my brother was to so many people. I sat listening to how Wayne helped, and in some instances saved some of the lives of the people that spoke that day.
My husband Joe and I sat in back of Wayne's grandson George Seth at the Memorial Service. We had a hard time controlling our tears because we saw G Seth weep several times thoughout the service. It was quite evident that he loved his Gampy very much. Wayne mentioned that he was so sad that he was not going to be here to see his grandchildren George Seth and Jordan grow up.
Wayne told me that he had no regrets in his life. He went on to say that he was "just sad" for many reasons that his life was ending too soon. Even though my brother Wayne is no longer here, he will live in the hearts of many.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.