My earliest memory of Wayne was learning of his bravery and willingness to see his new sister in the nursery of Hahnemann Hospital, soon after I was born. He snuck up several floors . Knowing that, has always made me feel special. I think Wayne has made everyone he dealt with, feel special in unique ways. I also saw Wayne as a "very smart guy", as he advised me of how to pursue going to college. I can honestly say that Wayne and I did not spend our lives being close, but we DID spend our lives with a certain connection that I will always cherish. Wayne has a legacy that will go on for many,many years yet to come, asnd knowing that gives me peace.
My last memory of Wayne was sayng "goodbye". I was in his room and he knew I was getting ready to leave. Wayne sat up in bed, looked at me and said, "Patti, you have a good journey home." "You have a good journey home too, Wayne" My reality says he did.
- Patti Bush
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.